Still hesitant about this class :(
Okay, it is a new week! After class last week I was really
scared and worried that this class would be the end of me. However as I did the
homework my nerves were eased a little, if I can understand the textbook and
get good grades on the homework I felt as if there just might be hope for me in
this class.
I do have to admit that all that anxiousness came flooding
back over me once we began to discuss what is an IRI. Ugh! Could this class
become any more confusing? I already have zero experience with case studies and
interacting with a student. Now I need to figure out what the heck an IRI is
and how to test a student’s reading ability, this is crazy! One girl at my
table does not seem worried at all, she has so much more experience than me. I
really think I chose the wrong class and should not be in here. I am beginning
to think I am not cut out to be a teacher either, oh my, what am I going to do?
Maybe next week will leave me feeling better?
Comments
Post a Comment