First day of class!

Oh my goodness, I feel as if I am in over my head! I signed up for LLLS 4133/4332 not really knowing what to expect at all; now I am wishing I knew what I was getting myself into. As the teacher, Dr. Garcia, introduced the class to her classroom and her expectations, an immense amount of fear and worry began to creep up on me! We are going to tutor a student later on in the semester?! And we have to write a case study about our tutoring?! What on earth is a case study and how on earth can I tutor a student? I think I made a big mistake by taking this class and I took it far too soon. Maybe I should speak to my School of Education counselor, I think she made a mistake in recommending this class to me!

Comments

Popular Posts